Our drivers use the latest sophisticated communication technologies to identify the shortest turnaround times from the pharmacy to your home address so that they can get to you quickly as possible. If you are not at home when our driver calls, then don’t worry as we operate a 1st, 2nd and 3rd attempt delivery service which means we will always ensure that no matter what happens you always receive your medication.
Our pharmacist has a professional responsibility to ensure that all our patients or the careers known how to use their prescribed mediation safely, effectively and appropriately, so after receiving a delivery particularly of any newly prescribed medication from your GP you can be rest assured that any questions or further information is just a phone call away, any time of the day 7 days a week. So if you experience any adverse effects or compliance issues simply call the pharmacist whom will always be happy to advise you.
We use our unique delivery app which allows us to track our drivers so that we can pin point their exact location at all times, and you will receive either a SMS text message or voice message on your landline just to let you known that the van is on its way to your address, our technology even lets you track the van via our website so you too can see when the driver will call.
To registrar for our free collection and delivery service is simply, simply come into the store and complete a consent from or registrar here on line, it’s that easy........
Petts wood pharmacy delivery service motto........
- We provide outstanding customer care to all Petts wood pharmacy customers.
- Our drivers always achieve all home deliveries within their allocated time frame and present to you our customers in a smart and professional manner.
- We deliver and collect medicines and prescription from care homes, patients at home and all GP surgeries across the whole of Bromley, no other pharmacy covers so a large geographical area.
- We provide a fast turnaround service as our drivers are proactive around managing routes when on the road and they follow the escalation processes where there are delays.
- Our drivers build great relationships with all our patients, GP surgery receptionist and through this ensure the safe and accurate hand-over of medicines and safe return of prescriptions back to our duty pharmacist.
- Maintain a close relationship with the duty pharmacist and dispensary team, feeding back all relevant customer comments and concerns after each delivery shift.
- We have a genuine desire to help people and provide the best level of care to all our customers. Our drivers always remain calm under pressure and have an optimistic and positive attitude.
Our free delivery service is the key part to the heart of everything that we do